Spa & Wellness Services
Red Light Therapy is a safe and effective way to help improve overall internal and external wellness. NASA invented it for their astronaut’s to aid in healing. Improving oxygenation and detoxification of the skin, Red Light Therapy has also been linked to; a decrease in wrinkles and fine lines, tighten/tone, reduce cellulite, scarring from acne and stretch marks. It can also reduce pain and swelling, help with depression & sleep disorders, boost metabolism and much more. Professional athletes have used it for years, now it’s your turn.
Red Light Therapy Stand Up is available at all locations.
Red Light Therapy & Massage available at most locations.
Improve your overall wellness and get the best in skin care.
Lay Down Massage with Red Light Facial
The world’s first Trackless Hydro Massage System (pictured on the left) is available at select locations only.
Every “body” is different. That’s why we installed customized massage tables with a Red Light Therapy Facial lamp. The 21″ touch screen monitor allows you to customize nearly every aspect of your massage, suiting anyone’s preference. Your hydro massage experience can be defined by setting duration and intensity of each zone.
Our Red Light Therapy Stand Up is available at select locations. This Stand Up has the new vibrating plate built in the base of the bed to improve fitness & weight loss. Find out where you can find this bed and learn about the benefits this bed has on your skin and on your body.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Red Light Therapy do?
Discovered by NASA, red light penetrates to the bottom of your skin’s dermis layer and directly to the fatty layer. Red light stimulates fibroblast cells which boost the production of collagen and elastin proteins.
How many treatments are required?
In the first 4-12 weeks it is recommended that you have 3 treatments per week. In the time to follow it is recommended that you have 1 session a week to maintain the benefits gained.
Skin will be noticeably softer and smoother after just 3 or 4 sessions of red light therapy, with visible reduction of fine lines and wrinkles after 60-90 days of continuous use.
We suggest three sessions per week for 2 weeks (or more if required), then 2-3 sessions per week for 6 weeks for best results.
Red Light therapy can be done immediately before a UV-free spray tan, and many customers report improved spray tan results when preceded by Red Light therapy.
Does Red Light Collagen Therapy treat acne, age spots, and damaged skin?
Red light helps remove the bacteria that causes acne, and generates cellular activity that deals with age spots and damaged skin. Anti-aging red light therapy brightens skin and reduces the formation of pigmentation marks.
Red Light Therapy Benefits may include:
- Reduce pain and inflammation from tendonitis, arthritis, torn muscles, fibromyalgia, broken bones, strains and nerve damage
- Minimize Wrinkles, fine lines, pore size, scars and stretch marks
- Helps with depression and sleep disorders
- Increased blood circulation to the skin
- Firms, tones and increases skin elasticity
- Proven effective in the repair and rejuvenation of skin
- Improves skin tone and clarity
- Helps diminish acne blemishes
- Increases blood circulation to the skin
- Fades age spots and irregular pigmentation
- Creates smooth skin that appears more youthful and allows for a longer lasting tan.
Does Red Light Therapy work equally well on all skin types?
Red Light Collagen Therapy is safe and effective for all skin types. The main prerequisite is that skin be clean for effective light transmission.
How to prep for Red Light Therapy.
For maximum results, we recommend:
- Exfoliate weekly and before your sessions.
- Make sure your skin is free of make-up or moisturizers.
- Using Red Light Prep Spray before your session to best prepare your skin.
- Using Red Light Post Creme after your session.
- Using Red Light Targeting Serum anywhere you want a greater result.
Are there side effects?
There are no reported side effects from Red Light Therapy.
Questions regarding pricing is best done by calling or visiting a location nearest you.