Red Light Therapy
Discover the Benefits of Red Light Therapy
Red Light Therapy accelerates the production of collagen and elastin proteins in the skin, beneficial for both anti-aging and skin rejuvenation. In addition, Red Light aids in fading age spots and hyper pigmentation by stimulating the skin cells’ vitality and permeability. Red Light Therapy is a non-invasive, non-surgical facelift alternative that helps to maintain elasticity and firmness, while refining texture and smoothing lines & wrinkles.
Watch more here. Click for video.
Members of Totally Tan & Spa’s Celebrity Club receive *unlimited Red Light Therapy with their membership!
*Up to one time per day
Potential Benefits of Red Light Therapy
• Reduces Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Pore Size, Scars and Stretch Marks.
• Promotes Elastin and Collagen Production which Helps Firms, Tones and Smooth Skin.
• Proven Effective in the Repair and Rejuvenation of Skin.
• Improves Skin Tone and Clarity.
• Improves Rosacea and Acne-Prone Skin.
• Fades Age Spots and Irregular Pigmentation.
• Creates a more Youthful skin appearance and allows for a longer lasting tan.
• Keeps Skin Renewed and Refreshed.
• Evens Out Skin Tone for a Smoother Complexion.
• Reduces Bacteria.
• Helps with Depression and Sleep Disorders.
• Improves Healing Time and Reduces Pain.
• Helps Skin Appear Less Dry.
• Stimulates Blood Flow for Increased Circulation.
• May Stimulate Hair Regrowth.
• UV Free, Non-Invasive Treatment.
• No Know Adverse Side Affects.
Get the Most out of your Red Light Therapy Session
RestoRED Featuring Pu[red] Technology for Best Results!
Totally Tan & Spa carries the RestoRED collection of Red Light Therapy products: the only light therapy treatment system that contains Pu[red] Technology. Pu[red] is an award winning, patent-pending, ingredient designed to protect the skin and enhance your Red Light treatments.
Apply RestoRED products as prescribed, before and after Red Light Therapy to enhance collagen and elastin production and maximize the effectiveness of your Red Light Therapy sessions.